Join us Sunday mornings at 9:00am or 10:45am. Kids start in the Sanctuary with their family. After Children's Time with the Pastor, they will be dismissed to their classes. You can print out the Registration Form and bring it with you.
Infants through 4 year olds go directly to class before service.
Our kids are involved in outreach projects that impact local and faraway communities. These include making Thanksgiving goodie bags for kids at the shelter, collecting shoes through Soles4Souls, and raising money for Heifer international.
Check out our Facebook page at PUMC Chadder for information on PUMC Children's Activities.
- Midweek Performing Arts Club rehearses on Monday nights at 6:30 for various productions that add to our Worship experience. They do 2 productions a year: Vacation Bible School & Christmas Pageant.
- Messy Church is our casual worship event for all ages. You will experience games, crafts, music, an interactive message and dinner. This is a seasonal Event.
- Cub Scouts is for boys in Kindergarten through 5th grade. You can find more information at their website.
- Camps and retreats are available summer and winter. Click here for more info.
- Vacation Bible School runs in the summer evenings.
Our MESSY CHURCH format goes on the road once a month at Joshua Hills Elementary School in Palmdale, CA. On every 2nd Monday of the month, volunteers from PUMC gather with dozens of elementary school children after school for 90 minutes to share the amazing, creative, interactive, inclusive & messy love of God through storytelling, crafts, games & music. Want to join in the fun? Contact Cynthia for more details!