We believe that God calls us to live out our faith by being involved in the lives of others. That's why small groups are an integral part of life at Palmdale UMC. We have a variety of groups for all ages. We study together, pray together, laugh together, cry together, share our lives with one another, and help support each other along the way. Some of our groups include:
- Grief Share- This powerful recovery group is led by Karen and Don. Contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or Don at email@example.com for more information.
- Huddle I & II- Learning how to hear God speak to us & how God has wired us for ministry.
- The Alpha Course - a great way to discover the basics of the Christian faith by addressing some of life's perplexing questions.
- Exploring the Bible groups - 3 six-week studies: Intro to the Bible, Intro to the Old Testament, and Intro to the New Testament. We run these every year.
- Sunday Morning Bible Study - Join one of the groups that gathers to study each week here at the church.
- Men's Group - The United Methodist Men gather at 8am on the 1st Saturday of every month for friendship, prayer, and participation in larger church activities.
- Sister Squad - A monthly gathering of women seeking to grow closer to Christ through study, conversation, laughter & games .
- We have numerous other small groups that meet in people's homes around the Antelope Valley throughout the month.