We believe that God calls us to live out our faith by being involved in the lives of others. That's why small groups are an integral part of life at Palmdale UMC. We have a variety of groups for all ages. We study together, pray together, laugh together, cry together, share our lives with one another, and help support each other along the way. Some of our groups include:
- Grief Share- Starting March 4, 2020 at 6:30pm in the Fireside Room. Led by Karen and Don. Contact Karen at email@example.com or Don at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Huddle I & II- Learning how to hear God speak to us & how God has wired us for ministry.
- The Alpha Course - a great way to discover the basics of the Christian faith by addressing some of life's perplexing questions.
- Disciple Bible Study groups - In-depth, college-level Bible studies that range from 24-32 weeks long.
- Sunday Morning Bible Study - Join one of the groups that gathers to study each week here at the church.
- Men's Group - The United Methodist Men gather at 8am on the 1st Saturday of every month for friendship, prayer, and participation in larger church activities.
- Women's Group - The United Methodist Women meet on the 1st Tuesday of each month at 10am. They fosters spiritual growth, develops leaders and advocates for justice.
- Girl Talk - A monthly gathering of women (4th Monday @ 5:30pm) seeking to grow closer to Christ through study, conversation, laughter & games (bring your own dinner!).
- We have numerous other small groups that meet in people's homes around the Antelope Valley throughout the month.